Merge of Pipetronics and Pipe-Seal-Tec» Read more
Virtual RO-KA-TECH» Read more
2. Kanalmeile 2023» Read more
iPEK - Open Day» Read more
21. Deutscher Schlauchlinertag and 12. Deutscher Reparaturtag» Read more
Milling stroke extension for deeper milling in inlets
Deeper milling into inlets is made possible with milling stroke extension from Pipetronics. 250-800 mm sewer pipes can be worked on.
Configuration for inflow milling tools ø 80x45
|250||38 mm||83 mm|
|300||88 mm||134 mm|
|350||125 mm||166 mm|
|400||138 mm||188 mm|
|450||175 mm||196 mm|
|500||200 mm||193 mm|
|600||250 mm||195 mm|
Available for Pipetronics robots and other manufacturer systems
The milling stroke extension is available for Pipetronics' milling robots and the following milling robots from other manufacturers:
- KA-TE1 milling robot FR 250/600
- KA-TE1 milling robot FR 300: When retrofitting your "old" KA-TE milling robot FR300 an additional adapter flange is needed to replace the previous flange. The same milling stroke extension is mounted on it as on the new robots.
- PMO1 milling robot 250/600
What can we do for you?
Contact us to find out more about our milling stroke extension for pipe rehabilitation robots made by Pipetronics and other providers. We are here to assist you by telephone at +49 (0) 7244 94 993 - 0 or by e-mail at info(at)pipetronics.com.
1 These are third party brands that are in no way associated with Pipetronics GmbH & Co. KG.