Training courses for internal pipe sealing system and liner end collars
Our training programs consist of theory and/or practice and are planned for you and your employees according to your needs. At the end of the training, all participants receive a certificate of participation as proof of competence for proper and professional application.
- Professional and safe installation with documentation of pipe seals (stainless steel sleeves) as an internal pipe sealing system, as a liner end collar and in line offset.
- Project-related preparation and professional installation of RedEx® (EPDM pressure cuff) in the walk-in nominal width range as an internal sealing system, as a liner end collar and as a RedEx-Connect special solution for larger defects and/or conical connections, incl. comprehensive documentation.
Place of training:
- The training sessions take place in our branch in Gelsenkirchen and are subject to all distance and hygiene rules up to max. 6 people limited.
- Depending on the number of registrations, we will gladly adapt the topics and practical exercises to your needs.
- Depending on the agreed content, the training can be on one day or can be extended up to two days with a detailed practical training in our walk-in training pipes DN 800 & DN 1000 above ground.
- On request, we also offer training courses in theory and/or practice at your company on additional dates.
Events in Gelsenkirchen
Enquiries and registrations:
– By phone: +49 (0) 209 38655 200
– By e-mail: seals(at)pipetronics.com