Merge of Pipetronics and Pipe-Seal-Tec» Read more
Virtual RO-KA-TECH» Read more
2. Kanalmeile 2023» Read more
iPEK - Open Day» Read more
21. Deutscher Schlauchlinertag and 12. Deutscher Reparaturtag» Read more
Training courses for internal pipe sealing system and liner end collars
Our training programs consist of theory and/or practice and are planned for you and your employees according to your needs. At the end of the training, all participants receive a certificate of participation as proof of competence for proper and professional application.
- Professional and safe installation with documentation of pipe seals (stainless steel sleeves) as an internal pipe sealing system, as a liner end collar and in line offset.
- Project-related preparation and professional installation of RedEx® (EPDM pressure cuff) in the walk-in nominal width range as an internal sealing system, as a liner end collar and as a RedEx-Connect special solution for larger defects and/or conical connections, incl. comprehensive documentation.
Place of training:
- The training sessions take place in our branch in Gelsenkirchen and are subject to all distance and hygiene rules up to max. 6 people limited.
- Depending on the number of registrations, we will gladly adapt the topics and practical exercises to your needs.
- Depending on the agreed content, the training can be on one day or can be extended up to two days with a detailed practical training in our walk-in training pipes DN 800 & DN 1000 above ground.
- On request, we also offer training courses in theory and/or practice at your company on additional dates.
Events in Gelsenkirchen
Enquiries and registrations:
– By phone: +49 (0) 209 38655 200
– By e-mail: seals(at)pipetronics.com