Merge of Pipetronics and Pipe-Seal-Tec» Read more
Virtual RO-KA-TECH» Read more
2. Kanalmeile 2023» Read more
iPEK - Open Day» Read more
21. Deutscher Schlauchlinertag and 12. Deutscher Reparaturtag» Read more
RedEx®-Internal sealing collar
Our RedEx® internal sealing collar is suitable for accessible pipelines in the approval range DN 800 - 2400 (possible up to DN 6000) and liner end collar (LEM) DN 200 - 1200 (possible up to DN 6000) for partial repair and sealing of leaking sockets and damaged areas. Special profiles are possible on request.
Means of use:
Potable water, service water, waste water, salt water, oil, gas, alkalis, acids
EPDM, NBR, SBR
Flat steel 50 x 5 mm; 50 x 8 mm; 50 x 12 mm
Stainless steel quality:
1. 4404, AISI 316 L; 1. 4571, AISI 316 Ti, 1. 4307, AISI 304 L according to EN 10 020
Internal pipe pressure (test pressure) up to 25 bar, external pipe pressure up to 8 bar (infiltration), vacuum/vacuum suitable and adapted, tested for dynamic load changes (10 million load changes from -0. 9 to +10 bar).
Bends, pipe tolerances, dimension changes, pipe misalignments:
- Segment arcs, D-bends and T-pieces on request
- Compensation of standard tolerances in pipe diameter sealing of dimension changes (RedEx Connect)
- Larger defects in line offsets (RedEx Connect)
- Pipes with sleeve displacement and axial offsets
-20° C to 140° C (EPDM), different temperature ranges on request
Vitreous ceramic, steel, reinforced concrete, concrete, asbestos cement, grey cast iron, GRP, PP pipes, PE
260 mm, 360 mm, 500 mm; special widths or conical transitions on request
What can we do for you?
Of course, we provide you with the nominal width related tool for the installation of our RedEx® collar on loan or for purchase. Please contact our sales office in Gelsenkirchen, phone +49 (0) 209 38655-200 or e-mail seals(at)pipetronics.com.